I love re-purposing! When I noticed a stack of pallets, I immediately knew what I was going to do! Stack them and make tables for my backyard bar-b-que get together. I thought they’d be ideal for my parties or whenever we are having family over. They’re wonderful for picnics, soirees, and are the perfect height to play board games. I am glad that I continue to get great use out of this very simple DIY. My guests loved this idea too! Enjoy this very simple DIY.
Here’s how easy this DIY really is:
- Quality Check the pallets and ensure that there are no chips, nails, etc…(you don’t want them to snag or hurt anyone).
- Lay a clean blanket, comforter, towel, sheet (I used old comforter blankets as they’re softer and I had enough). Your guests will be sitting on this. I added cushion pillows to make it more cozy.
- Stack the pallets in the center. I found that 3 pallets were a good height.
- Place a table cloth or butcher paper. I used brown butcher paper.
- Decorate it or add a center piece if you’d like. I use jars and fill them with flowers. You can also add a caddy (I used a tin bucket) and fill it with necessities (hand sanitizer, napkins, cutlery, etc.)