It’s Super Bowl Sunday and you know what that means…most of us have already forgotten about our resolutions! Seriously, Super Bowl means it’s time to grub! In case you’re watching the waistline and want something to munch on (besides celery) without adding the pounds, look no further! Here’s an amazing Paleo friendly Chili recipe just in time for Super Bowl Sunday! BUT!!! In case you’re not interested in going paleo, you can check out my delicious Taco Soup Chili recipe here.
Seriously Sammy’s Paleo Chili Recipe (serves 10, 16 oz. portions)
- 3 tsp(s), Organic Coconut Oil
- 1.50 medium, Organic Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1.50 medium, Organic Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 large, raw, Yellow Onion Whole, diced
- 6 medium stalks (110 g), Celery Stalk, chopped
- 8 cloves, Garlic, raw/ minced
- 3 cans of (4 oz) chopped Green Chiles
- 2 tsp(s), Cocoa Powder Unsweetened (Net Carbs)
- 2 tbsp(s), Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp, leaves, Spices, oregano, dried
- 2 tsp(s), Sauce, Worcestershire
- 3 tsp(s), Salt – Coarse Kosher
- 1 tsp, Black Pepper (Ground)
- 2 lbs of Organic Ground Beef 85/15
- 2 lbs of Hot Italian Sausage, removed from casings
- 2 cans (1 1/2 cups ea.), Canned Organic Tomatoes Diced & No Salt Added
- 2 cans (1.8 c (120g) ea.), Organic Tomatoes Diced & Fire Roasted (if you prefer less spicy, use the regular tomatoes)
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the oil, peppers, celery, onions until onions are translucent (about 10 minutes)
- Add in garlic and green chiles into the pot, mix and cook until fragrant (additional 5-10 minutes)
- In a separate mixing bowl, add all the spices, cocoa powder, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and mix into the ground beef and sausage. Add to the veggies. Cook and stir until meat is browned and crumbly, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until flavors are blended, 10 minutes.
Enjoy!!!! It’s spicy and I love it!!!