Paleo Approved? Check. Whole 30 approved? Check. Easy to make? Check. Less than 5 minutes to prep? Check! Healthy and Hearty? Check!!!! Look no further, this Seriously Simple Lemon Garlic Salmon is what’s cooking this weekend! Make your own, by following this weekend’s recipe (below):
Seriously Simple Lemon Garlic Salmon Recipe:
- 3 oz. ghee* or preferred fat (such as Avocado or Olive Oil)
- 2 t of coarse kosher salt
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 t. fresh dill and or parsley, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- white pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets, about 4-5 oz. each
- 1 lemon, quartered (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400
- Place all ingredients except for salmon and lemon wedges in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Skip the microwave if you’re using oil.
- Stir until combined.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil
- Using a pastry brush, coat the salmon with the lemon herb butter/ oil, ensuring it’s covered.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees on the top rack for 10-12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve and squeeze lemon wedges (if you’d like)
Seriously, simple right? Now enjoy!