Wowsas! It’s been well over a month and I wanted this 100th post to be something worth mentioning…seriously though, there’s a lot percolating in this crazy world of things that I take seriously. But couldn’t think of anything to really tickle your fancy…so today we’re gonna be talking about what’s been #trending. Avocado Toast. Have you ever had this?
I’m not a big fan of toast but add avocado, smoked salmon and some cucumbers…I think we are on to something here! Some people mash up the avocado and add scrambled eggs. What do you add to yours? If you haven’t given a go, here’s my recipe…super easy and a great source of healthy fat. I got all of my items from Trader Joe’s.
- A slice of your favorite bread, toasted
- Half of an Haas avocado, sliced
- A few slices of smoked salmon
- Thinly sliced Persian cucumbers
- Thinly sliced tomatoes
- A dash of EVOO
- Fresh ground pepper and salt (to taste)
- Slice the toast in half (I like a diagonal cute)
- Top it off with the avocado slices, salmon, cucumbers, and tomatoes
- Add a dash of EVOO and add salt and pepper to taste.
Buen Provecho!!! Be sure to share this with your favorite person!!! Let me know how yours turns out.