How awesome, it’s a Leap Year! What shall we do with this extra day?
Mondays can be intimidating and hopeful at the same time. It’s the start of a new week and opportunity to start off fresh. A clean slate if you will. Do you have plans to make something this Monday? A new project? A new goal? A conversation? It’s Make Something Monday, and I decided it’s time to make it a vibrant one! –Well, starting with my lips. It’s amazing how a splash of color to one’s lips can change the mood.
One of my favorite past times is to play with make-up. I have drawers full (of make-up) and don’t get to play as often as I’d like. I typically go to the same, safe, peachy pink lip liner. A friend of mine recently spoiled me with holiday set of lip colors from a brand called BITE. I love it when gifts expose me to a new brand that works for me. Don’t you?!?! I love this stuff!!! I think you would too! I am obsessed with this brand!
Here are just a few reasons:
- The colors are bold and bright but do not bleed!
- BITE’s products are all-natural, using food-grade ingredients
- Free of parabens, sulfates, petroleum and gluten
- BITE’s products are antioxidant-rich, ensuring that your lips are hydrated
- Smells so good (not like that common crayon/ wax smell you find with most lipsticks)
Whether it’s making your face or someone’s day a bit more vibrant, I hope you make it a great Monday and a rest of the week for that matter.